Participants were able to choose more than one genre, or none at all.
Some terminology and abbreviations:
- Punk Genres - refers to genres such as cyberpunk
- Alien (in slide 1) - refers to alien invasions
- AU - refers to alternate world, alternate universe, or parallel universe
- Dystopian - includes utopian
- Post-apoc - includes apocalyptic and post-apocalyptic stories
- Butterfly - refers to the butterfly effect in time travel
- AI - refers to artificial intelligence
- Android - refers to robots who become sentient and/or intelligent
- Robots - refers to robots vs humans or robots overtaking humans
- Hero vs npc - refers to hero of average intelligence outsmarting superior or artificial intelligence
- Alien (in slide 3) - refers to aliens with no culture
- Underdog - refers to the underdog scientist or hero who ends up saving the day (or finding an impossible cure, etc.) while the smartest or best people for the job could not
It’s essay writing season for tons of students!
After being a college writing tutor for over a year, I thought I would share my advice with all you awesome people on tumblr. This is how I write essays, but if you’ve got more tips, feel free to add them below.
Happy writing. You can do it!
Okay guys, this is a lenghty tutorial on how to make icons with tons of negative space and lots of bright colors (
because those are the best) like the one shown in the image above. Here we go:
Puella Magi Madoka Magica, secret neckties!
What appears to be a normal tie, perfect for formal wear, secretly has your favorite Puella Magi hidden inside. These ties will be available for pre-order on Cospa’s official site in late November and retail for 4,725 yen (about US$47.92) each.
So you can look classy and/or professional, and when you need the strength to keep moving forward, you can just look longingly at Homu-Homu or Godoka and find the courage of a thousand Puella Magi.
ahaha I don’t know why but I felt the strong urge to remake this old gem since I always try new things when editing.
♥DIFFICULTY LEVEL : I HOPE IT’S NOT THAT DIFFICULT
♥TUTORIAL LENGTH : HOPEFULLY NOT SUPER (DUPER UBER) LONG
♥TIME : 2-4 hours (Depending on the sprite design)
Let’s get started! Click ‘readmore’ if you are interested!
Feel free to use, you don’t need to credit me If you use them, but pls like or reblog would make me happy （人´∀`*）
- I don’t own the art.
- There’s a total of 95 icons.
- You will found all under the read more.
A LITTLE PREVIEW:
Ireland by florescent